Kris Kremo Interview 2007
Kris Kremo spoke of the following topics:
- Josef Kremo, Kris Kremo's great grandfather
- Karl Kremo, Kris Kremo's grandfather
- Béla Kremo, Kris Kremo's father and teacher
- Béla Kremo, acrobat and Enrico Rastelli
- Was Béla Kremo the first juggler to do the "three balls, three hats, three boxes" presentation?
- Was your father's act considered modern at the time?
- Did your father start training you as a kid?
- Did you intend to become a juggler?
- Did you start your career performing in a duet with your father?
- Will your children continue the family tradition?
- Do you plan to continue juggling?
- How difficult is it to perform a juggling act like yours?
- Is the rebirth of "Varieté" theaters in Europe good for artists like you?